GI1 & GI2 Gimbal Bellow
- Connections: Carbon steel drilled PN16 (Van-stone facings on GI2).Other flanges available if required.
- Convolutions: 321 stainless steel (316 stainless steel on GI2).
- Internal Sleeve: 321 stainless steel (316 stainless steel on GI2).
- Hinge Pins: Carbon steel.
The GI1 & GI2 Gimbal Expansion compensators are suitable for use on systems up to 2000C at 16 bar pressure.All units are supplied at installation lengths and are pre stressed.
Please note we can design and supply gimbal expansion compensators to accommodate higher system temperatures / pressures or special dimensions.Please advise at time of enquiry / order the system temperature and pressure to allow correct selection of compensator.
CE certificates issued if required.All units are categorised to PED standards, and we require accurate temperatures and pressures at time of order to enable correct selection and certification.
These units are commonly used in pairs, although three pin systems can be designed if required.Please contact Shawston Technical Department for application and design advice.These units can be used on a drop rod system.
- GI1 for steel pipes.
- GI2 for copper and stainless steel.
- Supplied with CE certs where applicable.
- Internal flow liner as standard.
|CODE||Size (mm)||Angular Deflection||Installed Length||Force to Deflect NM/DEG|